I suggest you ...

http://www.costaricascallcenter.com

Costa Rica’s Call Center (CCC) is a state of the art outsourcing company located in the Central American country of Costa Rica. Our focus is to personally offer key telemarketing services to small and medium sized companies looking for a proven method of expanding their business. Costa Rica’s Call Center gives any company a competitive advantage by providing our clients more than twice the number of highly trained and educated bilingual staff for the same price as they would pay within their local area.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RichardBlankRichardBlank shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RobertRobert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the worse call center ever...the staff from the administration is not professional and they only tell lies...they say one thing on the interview but they change the rules on the way as many times as they please. Take into consideration the type of call center this is, that the most important program they have, the training is for one day and they you go live, the rest of the programs you learn as you go live.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used CCC and was highly disappointed! I was told that all of the call center employees that were going to work on my account spoke perfect english nothing could be further from the truth. All but one person spoke only broken english and did not have anymore than a 7th grade education. when I tried to complain about the service he said he could not pay his people if I quit using his service. I had to stop the bleeding so I discontinued te service. Richard threatened to sue me, I was looking forward to our day in court but instead he posted lies about me on the internet. DO NOT USE THIS SCAM ARTIST!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base